The Basal Implantology Center is a leading center in the field of dentistry, which offers innovative solutions also for patients inflicted with lack of bone, i.e., patients who have shortage of jawbone or the jawbone is too thin, a situation in which it is impossible to load implant on the jaw in its current condition. The center offers a variety of solutions, which enable dental implantology for patients inflicted with lack of bone such as sinus lifting, Basal implantology as well as autogenic bone transplantation from an extracted tooth.
Bone transplantation from an extracted tooth
The tooth structure resembles by 85% the jawbone and the tooth constitutes a pure autogenic source for the patient, meaning such that belongs only to him/her. The Basal Implantology Center performs a process for turning an extracted tooth to pure bone substance for the patient. We are talking about a rapid process, which lasts several moments, and in it end a dentin substance is obtained ready for immediate implementation, constituting a groundbreaking solution for patients and particularly for patients inflicted with lack of bone. Among the usages that can be made with this substance are socket grafting after tooth extraction, building jawbone, sinus lifting, filling defects in the bone, supporting the stability of implants in instant implantology and more.
There are many advantages to using autogenic bone from an extracted tooth:
- With the assistance of the patient’s extracted tooth one may save precious time and obtain teeth quickly. Treatment by means of autogenic bone from an extracted tooth lasts only two months while in sinus lifting treatments and bone transplantation there is need to wait six months before it is possible to load implants.
- Bone substance from an extracted tooth allows a fast defragmentation of the tooth to the bone and lasts in the long term more than any substance, which is not autogenic, and comes from an external source, whether it is a bone substance coming from human bodies, animals or a synthetic substance manufactured in a plant. This substance is stronger than synthetic substances and therefore provides a much better support in loading implants. It is characterized by a very slow absorption over many years following dental implantology while synthetic substances are completely absorbed within one year of the implantology day.
- The healing time from a treatment in which use was made with autogenic substance from an extracted tooth is the fastest in the field of bone substances.
- Using dentin of a patient’s extracted tooth prevents catching infections, viruses and bacteria originating from another person or an animal, or rejection of the substance by the patient’s immune system.
- Generating the bone substance is made by means of a tooth that is being extracted in any manner during the treatment, and in a non-invasive manner.
- Thanks to the durability of the dentin substance of an extracted tooth, the patient may enjoy for many years following the dental implantology a quality of life, thanks to preserving the results in terms of both functionality and esthetics.
- The cost of producing the dentin from an extracted tooth is significantly lower than acquiring quality synthetic bon substitutes and thus the patient may enjoy a lower treatment cost.
For a consultation appointment, press contact us for Dental Implantology for patients inflicted with lack of bone.